This new edition of the number one web log gives bloggers even more to read while continuing to uphold the standard of quality applauded by blog instructors nationwide. Garlic Boy's Examples & Explanations provides the same clear and engaging introduction into Garlic Boy's life as would meeting his proud mother.
Monday, June 05, 2006
Cute
David: "Amanda, look out your window. There's a squirrel climbing a fence. Did you see it?"
Amanda: "No, you was driving too fast!"
David: "You were driving too fast."
Amanda: "I not driving! You was!"
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Garlic Pop: What do you want for Family Night treat?
Michael: Lover butters
Garlic Pop: What?
Michael: Lover butters
Garlic Pop: What is "lover butters"?
Michael: Popcorn.
Garlic Pop: (after some thought) Ok. We can make some butter lover's [microwave] popcorn.
6 comments:
Garlic Pop: What do you want for Family Night treat?
Michael: Lover butters
Garlic Pop: What?
Michael: Lover butters
Garlic Pop: What is "lover butters"?
Michael: Popcorn.
Garlic Pop: (after some thought) Ok. We can make some butter lover's [microwave] popcorn.
That made Janel and I laugh pretty hard. Kids are funny.
Shouldn't she speak english by now?
VERY cute.
I posted TWO more! And you didn't even notice. *sniff* See? I'm already crying. You've still got the touch.
I posted TWO more! And you didn't even notice. *sniff* See? I'm already crying. You've still got the touch.
I posted TWO more! And you didn't even notice. *sniff* See? I'm already crying. You've still got the touch.
Post a Comment