This new edition of the number one web log gives bloggers even more to read while continuing to uphold the standard of quality applauded by blog instructors nationwide. Garlic Boy's Examples & Explanations provides the same clear and engaging introduction into Garlic Boy's life as would meeting his proud mother.
The snow there is incredible!!! Haley looks cute all dressed up. At least your girls are experts at building snowmen and making snow angels. I do miss making snow angels. Tell Amanda to make one for me, and make sure that a lot of snow get clumped in her curly brown locks. HUGS!!! MALAAN
3 comments:
Where is the picture of Dave shoveling the drive? I am glad I am not in the snow...it's just really windy here.
The snow there is incredible!!! Haley looks cute all dressed up. At least your girls are experts at building snowmen and making snow angels. I do miss making snow angels. Tell Amanda to make one for me, and make sure that a lot of snow get clumped in her curly brown locks. HUGS!!! MALAAN
Righteous! GB why don't you just ride a snowmobile to work?
Post a Comment