This new edition of the number one web log gives bloggers even more to read while continuing to uphold the standard of quality applauded by blog instructors nationwide. Garlic Boy's Examples & Explanations provides the same clear and engaging introduction into Garlic Boy's life as would meeting his proud mother.
I used to think I loved blogs, but now I know I hate them. I hate them because of posts like this, when I just want to hug and kiss all those cute little faces but I'm too far away. :\
4 comments:
I am SO GLAD you posted so many photos!
I think Dave should talk to Bryan at least once a week, it gets him motivated.
I used to think I loved blogs, but now I know I hate them. I hate them because of posts like this, when I just want to hug and kiss all those cute little faces but I'm too far away. :\
Such a cute family! ;)
Your family is so adorable! I forget how fast children grow!
Post a Comment