Dale Warner writes: "I believe it is YOU, that is bananas. I read your review of 'The Incredibles.' I saw the film myself, not by myself, but I DID see it. I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed the film. Yes, the film lacked a lot of the artistic originality that some of Disney's earlier films had, but it was still a brilliant movie. Comedy is an art form. This film had it. And the action scenes. Don't get me started on the action scenes. I am not a seven year old boy, but I want to go see it again. I will agree with you when you say it was violent, relatively speaking. Not relative to most movies, but to most Disney cartoons."
My rebuttal:
Give ME a break, John Stossel!
Obviously, Dale hasn't even watched the movie. I saw right through his bluff the moment he mentioned that this film was full of comedy and action scenes. "The Incredibles" is a Greek tragedy set in the slums of Portugal as the sun set on the Phillipoosas Dynasty. If you call the wholesale slaughter of innocent baboons "action" then this movie was full of action. I am disgusted, Dale. Comedy and action scenes? How could you be so callous?
Once again, Garlic Boy has proven that this is a No Spin Zone. I don't mind when people disagree with my views, I just want them to be able to back it up with some rational thought. And please, before you respond to a movie review . . . watch the movie.
2 comments:
http://purely-w.blogspot.com/2004/11/re-garlic-boy.html
Right after dinner, his dinner. I stay around forabout 30 more minutes taking bits of film then head home.
bestiality cumshot stories
adult interacial rape stories
bare bottom spanking stories
granny fuck stories
stories lesbian sex
Right after dinner, his dinner. I stay around forabout 30 more minutes taking bits of film then head home.
Post a Comment